Refers to any activity that modifies the visible features of an area of land, including but not limited to:
1. living elements, such as flora or fauna; or what is commonly referred to as Gardening, the art and craft of growing plants with a goal of creating a beautiful environment within the landscape.
2. natural elements such as landforms, terrain shape and elevation, or bodies of water;
3. human elements such as structures, buildings, fences or other material objects created and/or installed by humans
4. abstract elements such as the weather and lighting conditions.
5. Landscaping is both science and art, and requires good observation and design skills.
A good landscaper understands the elements of nature and construction, and blends them accordingly.
Elements include paths, driveways, garden walls and patios. Header. Brick or block laid across a wall to bond together its two sides.
It also means the exposed end part of a brick.